I have a simple solution using a patch to revert all your changes.
1. Checkout current head branch (e.g. develop)
git checkout develop
2. Lookup your commit-id in the history log, and check out only your changes into a new branch:
git checkout -b your-branch
3. Look up in your branch, and find the previous status you want to revert to:
git checkout -b prev-status
4. Create a patch that can revert all your changes:
git diff your-branch..prev-status > reverts.patch
# the comparing order of branches is important
5. checkout current head branch and apply the reverting patch
git checkout origin develop
git apply reverts.patch
git add *
git commit -m "revert all my changes"